- Radi, Calil e Associados – Advocacia is the owner of the domain name radicalil.com.br.
- All material showed in the WEBSITE belongs to Radi, Calil e Associados – Advocacia and is protected by intellectual property laws. This material shall not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, commercialized, published, partially or as a whole, at any title or form, without the express authorization of Radi, Calil e Associados – Advocacia.
- The content and the purpose of the WEBSITE are to merely provide information, without any intent to attract clients.
- The material in the WEBSITE is not intended to give legal orientation or advice, and shall not be considered as rendering of legal services.
- With exception to the resume submitted to the internship program, any type of information or material e-mailed to Radi, Calil e Associados – Advocacia through email@example.com will not be treated as confidential, and will not be characterized as client-attorney relationship.
- The resumes sent to Radi, Calil e Associados – Advocacia and the information contained in it will not be made available to third parties and will remain secret in our firm’s files for the period of one (1) year.