Jorge Radi has been working with labor law since 1959, when he started his career. He has assisted several professional unions for more than 20 years. Mr. Radi worked as city attorney in several cities of metropolitan region of São Paulo for more than 30 years. He keeps working mainly with labor law, providing legal assistance and consulting to medium-sized companies.
Bachelor’s degree: Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo – PUC/SP.
- Enrolled with the Brazilian Bar Association, São Paulo Chapter, under n. 11.683 since 1959.
- Member of Radi, Calil e Associados – Advocacia since 1974.
- Attorney of the Autonomous Service of Water and Sewerage of the City of Suzano for 2 years.
- Suzano City Attorney for 20 years;
- Itaquaquecetuba City Attorney for 6 years;
- Poá City Attorney for 3 years.